Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wee new toys!! erm Tools

Okies my shopping has arrived! I ranked my items by Need & Want. I would liked to have gotten top of the line stuff for everything but I had to compromise a bit due to a chronic shortage of cash. The Wacom tablet was the only thing that I spared no expense for and picked it based on reading 1reviews, artist recommendations and my needs. The rest .. I had to make do with older models or one with less features.

wacom intuos tablet 6x8 (need)
imoega external hard drive 1 TB (need)
sandisk flash drive 2 gig (need)
Dlink Wireless Router (need)
Dlink wireless adapter (need)
Clarity P300 phone (need)
canon A590 digital camera (want)
media card reader (want)

Comment: woot time to figure out what else this fancy tablet does! Yes i

No comments: