Thursday, August 21, 2008

Maya: Textures: Mayakist ?

Mayakist anyone? This is another premade sphere shaped fruit I colored and textured into an orange .. again I didn't build the wireframe. But fruit doest look eatable. I used: brownie 3d texture and phongE surface.kk that's it.

One of the problems I ran into while working on this one was that I could not find the bump mapping thing but i found it. lol and I accidentally clicked off my menu bar the one that has File, Edit etc ..its kinda important ... so I took a short google break as someone out there must have made the same mistake and got an answer to it. The answer is: CTRL+M a toggle command get back your menu bar and CTRL + Space to toggle on and off all shelves, menu bars etc. I learned it the hardway .. after accidentally clicking off my UI, menubars and had to figure out how to get it back with no teacher to ask.

The side benefit of learning the answer the hardway is that you'll not forget it.

Software: Maya 2008
Lesson: Rendering & Textures






Posted by Picasa

No comments: