Monday, August 25, 2008

Lights, Camera, and ACTION!

Software: Maya 2008
Subject: Maya Rendering -- Working on lighting

Mostly it's practice on observing how ligth hits a natural object and then using the maya tools equivilant of it to duplicate the same thing. It's a bit boring to look at and my tech capped self STILL can't figure out how to upload my fraps to youtube .. I am starting to wonder if it's a compression thing or what not.

So the only way for me to make a video for now is to take my webcam and pointit at my monitor and shoot. Result? .. a jerky video that recorded all the background noise along with me dropping the webcam a few times. Hehe i have made it a habit to turn webcam around when it's not in use you konw just in case one of these days i'm trying to get changed and dont realize webcam is on and broadcasting somewhere.


-

No comments: