Saturday, December 6, 2008

Holiday Party Update #2

Update #2 re: Holiday Party 12/20

This is a go! I will be attending this holiday party as a caricature artist. The director of Volunteer services called me back today and we talked about what I could do.

Her first question was, "Do you have talent"? So much for first impressions.

BTW This is what happens when 2 "me" centric people get on the phone:

Director of VS: "I want my 1000 kids to be entertained for free and you better be good"
ME: I want to practice my caricature drawing skills, people skills, network and as side benefit provide entertainment
Director of VS: goes how about ORIGAMI!
ME: caricature or facepainting only.
Director of VS: Ok caricature it is then. What's caricature?

Analysis: .. best to not think too much on it.
------------

No comments: