Thursday, September 4, 2008

New project: Bleach 3D Hollow Mask

Hi hi ,
I came up with some fun projects to do while going through yet more books on Maya and photoshop.

1.) Create a 3D model of Ichigo's Hollow Mask (from the Bleach anime series). For halloween I may make a real hollow mask from paper mache depending on how comfortable I am with clay as I've never modeled anything before. Hehe if I succeed i'm going to make a few of them as gifts !

2.) Create a new character as an addition Gotei 13 team my own Shinigami fully modeled, rigged and animated with backgrounds and all. My character will be female of course.

Oo this is going to be so much fun and lots of hard work. I want good results! Anyways there's alot of stuff i dont know so .. this would be an interesting way to learn and have fun at the same time.

Okies!

No comments: